MENU
Filed under Op Ed

Letter: Clinton’s track record makes her unfit for presidency

To the editor:

To say “there will be only one responsible choice on the ballot” is irresponsible. Hillary is the most morally and ethically corrupt politician ever nominated.  She made millions selling power and influence to globalist lobbies and foreign governments.  She will nominate radical judges and use the federal government to strip individuals of their Constitutional rights. Her “Russian reset” contributed to Russia’s return to competitive status. Benghazi wasn’t a “mistake.”  Benghazi was a terrorist attack perpetrated by radical Muslim extremists after 600 requests for increased security by Ambassador Stevens were ignored. Hillary’s policies led to instability across the Middle East. Hillary’s “lifelong devotion to public service” is nothing more than a lifelong quest for power and does not qualify her for executive office. She is a pathological liar and should NEVER again be entrusted with national secrets. She would NOT be given a top secret clearance – and would be in prison – if she wasn’t Hillary Clinton.  She personally attacked the women her husband raped, and as a lawyer successfully defended a brutal rapist.  She accepted money from the most intolerant, anti-women’s rights regimes on the planet.

Trump is not a good candidate, but his list of Supreme Court nominees are constructionists who will defend our Constitution.  He says stupid things, but he will send those here illegally back to their countries.  He understands that illegals take jobs and benefits from citizens and artificially keep wages low. He recognizes the path we’re on will lead to further global/economic insecurity.

Braxton Patterson (12)

1 Comment

One Response to “Letter: Clinton’s track record makes her unfit for presidency”

1. Lorri Halenkamp on November 7th, 2016 2:02 pm

Braxton, Thank you for having the courage to present the “other side” of the equation. I was very outspoken against the Editorial Boards Endorsement of HRC because 1. I thought it to be an illegal use of a school resource. I was educated on the law in Colorado and learned it was protected by the First Amendment. 2. The “facts” listed in the original article as to HRCs “accomplishments” were heavily skewed to the left and outright wrong. Truth and accuracy is paramount to journalism even in an editorial piece, so thank you for setting the facts straight!

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

The student news site of Palmer Ridge High School