MENU
Filed under Student Life

LINK Cookie Decorating

The LINK Crew is back at it again with an enticing seasonal activity to remind the now accustomed freshmen of Palmer Ridge that they always have a helpful friend just around the corner. The holiday season is when the LINK Crew works its hardest to brainstorm events that will distract the freshman from the stress they are feeling from the upcoming finals week. This year the LINK leaders as well as Profe Fockler helped to organize a cookie decorating party where everyone can help manage their stress by eating a sweet treat. The LINK Crew provided the cookies, frosting, and sprinkles and then sat back and let the freshman let loose on their cookies. LINK has some fun and festive ideas for this holiday season that go way beyond this cookie decorating bonanza. Scheduled on Wednesday, December 14th LINK is hosting their annual cocoa and cram study party. This event will be filled with cozy holiday food and cocoa. As if it couldn’t get better then that, everyone who attends has free access to study tips and tutoring from their LINK leaders! Stay on the look out for LINK events coming up soon

Photos By Rio Lane
Pictured above is Piper Combs (9) who attended the LINK cookie decorating party. Piper had fun decorating her cookies and showcased some of them including her carefully decorated stocking. Pictured below is Max Herebic (11) and Elijah Montano (9) showing off their delicious gingerbread cookies. Max is Elijah’s LINK leader and talked to him about his holiday plans while decorating cookies together.