MENU
Filed under Student Life

Face Vocal Group

The second phase of the choir class’s fundraising for the spring workshop in Orlando has begun, and exciting activities are underway. On Tuesday, January 26th, the vocal group face gave two performances at Palmer Ridge. The first was a workshop after school for the choir students, who had the chance to learn about different music techniques and have a Q&A with the a Capella group. The face performance was a very exciting opportunity for the Monument community to experience a new kind of music and it was very beneficial to the choir class. The ticket sales are helping the choir students get to Orlando in the spring and the workshop “was super interesting. These guys are really talented and showed us new techniques” says senior choir student Grace Glen.

During their performance, the members of face described themselves as “an all vocal rock band” that creates “fresh Colorado-branded music”. Through performances like these, face says they are “raising funds for music with music”. The singers are very passionate about their careers and demonstrate this passion by integrating many different kinds of music into their sets. Their performance at Palmer Ridge included a wide variety of songs ranging from Imagine Dragons and Twenty-One Pilots to an 80’s mashup to Justin Timberlake. Overall, the face concert was a major success that several students and families were able to enjoy.