The Truth, the Whole Truth, and Nothing But the (Bear) Truth

The Bear Truth

Snow Will Blow Down

Get ready for Eskimo season

Photo by Lexi Hansen

Photo by Lexi Hansen

Lexi Hansen, Reporter

It feels like September started not too long ago, but October is going to start on Sunday. According to the weather, it’s supposed to snow on October 1st and for some it seems way too early, but others are excited for the storm brewing. Joy Kitts (10) said that she loves the cooler weather because she finds the hot weather uncomfortable; she also loves having snow days. Joy said that she hadn’t built a snowman in ten years; however, she does like going outside and building a chubby person made of snow. Joy said, “The last time I went to go play outside in the snow was like two years ago.” She wears long sleeve shirts and pants when she’s out, but when she’s at her house she wears her PJs. Emma Gustavson (10) had a different opinion about the weather tables turning. She does not like the cooler weather because it makes her feel sad and depressed; she said, “Sunshine makes me happy!” She also doesn’t like wearing jackets because she wants people to see the cute outfit she decided to wear that day. When it’s snowing and she’s at home she likes to watch movies, nap and curl up with a bundle of blankets from her bed. Emma, like many other people, doesn’t like to move around a lot when the weather is bad. Emma likes to try and build snow forts with her brother and she would build a snowman if she could. She wears jeans, big sweaters and hats when she’s out in public, and when at home she lounges around in legging, fuzzy socks and big sweaters or sweatshirts.

Whether a person likes the cooler temperatures or not, they can all agree that snuggling by the fireplace watching movies and drinking hot chocolate or hot tea is the best.